WP Reset Pro – WordPress Reset Tool PluginWP Reset Pro rapidly resets the location’s database to the default set up values with out modifying any information. It deletes all customizations and content material, or simply chosen components like theme settings. WP Reset is quick and secure to make use of due to the built-in snapshots which give 1-click restore performance. It has a number of fail-safe mechanisms so you'll be able to by no means by chance lose knowledge. WP Reset is extraordinarily useful for plugin and theme builders. It accelerates testing & debugging by offering a fast strategy to reset settings and re-test code. It’s the one WP growth instrument for non-developers.
RESETTING WILL DELETE:
- all posts, pages, customized submit varieties, feedback, media entries, customers
- all default WP database tables
- all customized database tables which have the identical prefix desk prefix because the one outlined in wp-config.php and utilized by default tables
- media information – they continue to be within the wp-uploads folder untouched however will now not be listed beneath Media in admin
- no information are touched; plugins, themes, uploads – the whole lot stays
- web site title, WordPress tackle, web site tackle, web site language and search engine visibility settings
- at present logged in consumer can be restored with the present username and password
- bear in mind to all the time create a snapshot first or a full backup
- you'll have to affirm the motion yet another time as a result of there may be NO UNDO
- the whole lot can be reset; see bullets above for particulars
- web site title, WordPress tackle, web site tackle, web site language, search engine visibility settings in addition to the present consumer can be restored
- you can be logged out, routinely logged in and brought to the admin dashboard
- WP Reset plugin can be reactivated if that possibility is chosen within the post-reset choices
Earlier than doing a reset, create a snapshot. The button is situated proper subsequent to the reset button and it takes lower than 10 seconds to create a snapshot. After reset is finished, if it's good to undo it merely restore the snapshot and that’s it.
WP Reset comes with full WP-CLI assist. Assistance on our WP-CLI instructions is accessible through wp assist reset. By default the instructions must be confirmed however you need to use the --yes choice to skip affirmation. As a substitute of the energetic consumer, the primary consumer with admin privileges discovered within the database can be restored after reset. Please watch out when utilizing WP Reset with WP-CLI – as with utilizing the GUI all the time make a snapshot or backup first.
At present supported WP-CLI instructions:
- wp reset reset
- wp reset model
- wp reset delete
- wp reset snapshots
Database snapshot is a duplicate of all WP database tables, normal and customized ones, saved within the at present used database (as set by wp-config.php). Information should not saved or included in snapshots in any manner.
Snapshots are primarily a growth instrument. Though they can be utilized for backups (and downloaded as gzipped SQL dumps), we recommend discovering a extra appropriate instrument for doing backups of reside websites. Use snapshots to search out out what adjustments a plugin made to your database – what customized tables have been created, modified, deleted or what adjustments have been made to web site’s settings. Or use it to rapidly restore the event setting after testing database associated adjustments.
Restoring a snapshot doesn't have an effect on different snapshots, or WP Reset settings. Snapshots could be in comparison with present database tables, restored (by overwriting present tables), exported advert gzipped SQL dumps, or deleted. Making a snapshot on a mean WordPress set up takes 1-2 seconds.
MULTISITE (WP-MU) SUPPORT
WP Reset has but to be utterly examined with multisite! Please watch out when utilizing it with multisite enabled. We don’t suggest to resetting the primary web site. Sub-sites ought to be OK. We’re engaged on making WP Reset totally suitable with WP-MU. Until then please watch out. Thanks for understanding.
PARTIAL RESET TOOLS
- Delete transients – deletes all transient associated database entries. Together with expired and non-expired transients, and orphaned timeout entries.
- Delete uploads – delete all information and folder within the /uploads/ folder.
- Delete plugins – deletes all plugins besides WP Reset which stays energetic.
- Reset theme choices – resets all choices for all themes that use the WP theme mods API.
- Delete themes – deletes all themes.
- Empty or delete customized tables – empties (truncates) or deletes (drops) all customized database tables.
- Delete .htaccess file – deletes the .htaccess file. If it's good to edit .htaccess with out FTP use our free WP Htaccess Editor plugin.