Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.6.1 Plugin + Extensions
Yoast SEO Extensions
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium v14.6.1 - July 21st, 2020
- Reverts the change for social media titles to pick the post/page/term title, as this could inadvertently lead to low quality titles for some archives and other page types.
- Fixes a bug where the where all methods were removed from xmlrpc.php due to incorrect usage of add_action as opposed to add_filter.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.5 Wordpress SEO Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium v14.5 - July 8th, 2020
- Disables the WP Core sitemaps as introduced in WordPress 5.5.
- Adds an abstract class to easily add dynamic blocks in Yoast SEO / add-ons.
- Fixes a bug where the SEO title and meta description for posts that have a custom title and/or description would not be displayed in the posts overview.
- Fixes a bug where the WordPress dashboard was slower for very large sites, by caching the number of unindexed posts, terms and post type archives.
- Fixes a bug where inline link functionality in custom blocks could be missing.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.4.1 Wordpress SEO Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium - Version 14.4.1 - June 23rd, 2020
- Fixes a bug where existing links were no longer editable with Yoast SEO active.
- Fixes a bug where the editor wouldn’t remember rel values set on a link after refresh.
Version 14.4 - Release Date: June 23rd, 2020
Sometimes, you have releases that start out small and end up with a substantial improvement. Yoast SEO 14.4 is one such release. Initially planned as a bug fix release, this turned into something that markedly improves the publishing workflow in WordPress. Plus, you can now mark your external links as nofollow or sponsored. You see, Yoast SEO 14.4 is a chockfull release! Read more about those changes in our release post!
- Fixes a bug where replacement variable values would break the Google Preview and output a PHP notice on the front end if they were a serialized array string.
- Fixes a bug where a property that was changed from private to public on WPSEO_Schema_Article would lead to a backward compatibility break.
- Fixes a bug where the site logo would not be output in the schema when a CDN was used for images. Props to gr8shivam
- Fixes a bug where the Facebook Debugger link was outdated. Props to eliorivero
- Fixes a bug where a lot of delete queries would be performed after clearing all indexables from the database.
- Fixes a bug where the indexables indexing warning would be visible to users with non-admin roles.
- Adds SEO insights to every step of the publishing flow:
- Adds the readability and SEO score to the document sidebar with the possibility to quickly open the Yoast sidebar.
- Adds the readability and SEO score to the publish checks. Gives reassurance or a call to action to further optimize the content.
- Adds social sharing buttons to the post publish actions to enable easy sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Adds the possibility to add rel keywords nofollow and sponsored to individual links in the block editor for WordPress versions 5.4 and above.
- Adds headers to the main plugin file for the minimum supported WordPress version and minimum supported PHP version. WordPress will not activate the plugin anymore if incompatibilities are found.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.3 - Wordpress SEO Plugin Free
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium 14.3 - June 9th, 2020
- Adds word form support for Italian.
- Improves keyphrase recognition of certain French verbs ending on -oir or -re in the infinitive (e.g. asseoir, apprendre) as well as of some irregular verbs (e.g. appertenir, vivre).
- Improves word form recognition of short French words (e.g. ours – our; âmes – âme).
- Improves the way keyphrases containing words ending in -ent are recognized in the text.
- Improves keyword recognition of words ending in -is/-us/-os in French.
- Fixes a bug where .htaccess redirects in a multisite were overwritten by other sites in the same network.
- Fixes a bug where the replacement variables coming from Yoast SEO WooCommerce were not replaced correctly in the Social Previews.
- Fixes a bug where the FAQ schema list item’s position would start at 0 instead of 1.
- Fixes a bug where the filters wpseo_metadesc and wpseo_title weren’t called with the right argument, which could lead to errors.
- Fixes a bug where our global CSS variables could conflict with global CSS variables of themes.
- Adds a feedback link underneath the focus keyphrase input field to allow users to report problems with keyphrase recognition for languages with rudimentary morphology support.
- Improves security for AJAX routes used in the social previews.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 14.3.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.1 Wordpress SEO Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO 14.1 Release Date: May 13th, 2020
- Fixes a bug where the help text about Yoast Columns would be shown in the Help Tab on post overviews when there were no Yoast Columns. Additionally, the help text has been refined to only show information about columns that are actually shown. Props to glebkema.
- Fixes a bug where an empty breadcrumb would be output when a taxonomy was set to have a post type archive in its breadcrumb when that post type didn’t have an archive.
- Fixes a bug where a part of the breadcrumb path was missing on search result pages.
- Fixes a bug where an error would be thrown and indexing could not be completed due to posts or terms having themselves as a parent or grandparent.
- Fixes a bug where the SEO data was unnecessarily being indexed when a non-public term or taxonomy was being saved.
- Fixes a bug where the SEO data of an object would be indexed twice during the indexing process when it was an ancestor of another object in the same REST request.
- Fixes a bug where huge log files would be generated if PHP was configured to also log the arguments in debug backtraces.
- Fixes a bug where indexing would continue even though it had already indexed all objects.
- Fixes a bug where term indexing would keep going on forever due to plugin conflicts.
- Fixes a bug where primary terms of a custom taxonomy where not being reflected in the breadcrumb.
- Fixes a bug where the URL in the schema breadcrumbs of search pages would be missing.
- Fixes a bug where the wpseo_remove_reply_to_com filter was not working.
- Fixes a bug where no metadata would be output on the frontend when the tables necessary for the indexables could not be created
- Fixes a bug where the indexing notification would be shown on the WordPress updates page when updating themes or plugins.
- Fixes a bug where the yoast index --network WP CLI command would throw an error when the database migrations for one or more subsites on a multisite environment had not been run yet.
- Fixes a bug where no or incorrect breadcrumbs where shown for 404 pages, author archives and date archives. Props to amitsidhpura.
- Moves the text link counter notification from the SEO Dashboard to the WordPress’ Site Health.
- Makes the “You’re blocking access to robots” notification site-wide.
- Improves the copy for the “cannot fetch” response of the Ryte health check.
- Removes the notification containing the message that you should check your post type archive settings when these are possibly reset to their defaults in Yoast SEO 7.7 or 7.8.
- Reimplements the Advanced Settings tab in React.
- Improves the ordering of items in XML sitemaps to match SQL standards. Props to rafaelbernard.
- Improves the transition word assessment for Hungarian. Props to @Zsoru.
- Adds the --reindex flag to the indexables WP CLI command to remove all existing indexables and then reindex all content.
- Adds the wpseo_robots_array filter to enable the filtering of the robots array used for the robots meta tag output.
- Adds the wpseo_shutdown_indexation_limit filter to enable the filtering of the number of objects that can remain unindexed. These remaining objects will automatically be indexed without needing any user interaction as a shutdown function.
- Adds debug information to the error that is shown when Yoast SEO was unable to create the necessary database tables.
- Optimizes finding attachments by URL. This addresses a primary cause of higher server load issues occurring since 14.0.
- Adds a warning to the metabox that is shown when a user enters a focus keyphrase that contains more than 191 characters.
- Makes the copy of the indexing setting in the advanced tab consistent between all contexts (post, page, category, etc.).
- Adds the term_id for terms in the object that can be filtered with the wpseo_breadcrumb_links and wpseo_breadcrumb_single_link_info filters. Props to amitsidhpura.
- Adds a time estimation to the indexing notification based on the amount of objects that need to be indexed.
- Adds a button to the indexing notification to hide it for a week when more than 2500 objects need to be indexed.
- Improves the notification that is shown when there were problems creating the necessary database tables.
- Deletes the unnecessarily created indexables of private taxonomies.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.0.3 Wordpress SEO Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO 14.0.3 Release Date: April 30th, 2020
- Fixes a bug where running the migrations could cause fatal errors on sites where plugins are installed remotely. Some remote plugin installers don’t remove files that are removed in an update. Since our migration runner goes through all migrations on the server, this could lead to fatal errors.
- Fixes a bug where the pre_get_document_title filter could be skipped when other plugins were using this filter as well.
- Fixes a bug where an error would be thrown when the name of an indexable table had been converted to a different case.
- Fixes a bug where a taxonomy parent would not be present in the breadcrumbs even though it was set in the breadcrumbs settings.
- Adds a missing index to the new indexables table. Props to @pagelypete.
- Adds the wpseo_frontend_presentation filter that can be used by third-party plugins to easily alter all our meta output with 1 single filter.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.5 Wordpress SEO Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium - Version 13.5 (April 14th, 2020)
While we’re working on getting Yoast SEO 14.0 ready for the world, you can enjoy today’s release of Yoast SEO 13.5.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when saving a post while the type was no longer WP_Post due to filtering.
- Fixes a bug where .xsl site map files would not be cached correctly.
- Sets minimum supported WordPress version to 5.3.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.2 Wordpress SEO Premium Plugin Updated
Changelog: Yoast SEO Premium - Version 13.2 Release Date: March 3rd, 2020
- Adds the capability to view Site Health to the SEO Manager role.
- Adds a cURL minimal version check to Site Health.
- Moves the “The postname is present in your permalink”-notification from the SEO Dashboard to Site Health.
- Moves the “You are using the default WordPress tagline”-notification from the SEO Dashboard to Site Health.
- Moves the “Your site is indexable”-notification and widget from the SEO dashboard to Site Health.
- Improves the usability of the “Your site is indexable” Site Health check.
- Adds error handling for the “Your site is indexable” status request.
- Adds an ID to the FAQ sections in the Schema output.
- Removes the “Check headers”-tool from the Yoast Admin bar menu, as it is no longer available.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.1 Wordpress SEO Premium Plugin Updated
Changelog: Yoast SEO Premium - Version 13.1 Release Date: February 18th, 2020
- Fixes a bug where the HowTo schema name was incorrectly set to the page title.
- Fixes a bug where the “force rewrite titles” option would remove the title tag in svg tags. Props to stodorovic
- Sets the Schema HowTo name and Article headline to the post title with a fallback to “No title”.
- Adds the inLanguage property to the schema CreativeWork pieces.
- Removes a duplicate directory from the composer autoload classmap configuration. Props to szepeviktor
- Improves the copy for the paginated comments Site Health check.
- Removes the Search Console item from the admin menu and the toolbar menu.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.0 Wordpress SEO Premium Plugin Updated
Changelog: Yoast SEO Premium - Version 13.0 - February 4th, 2020
- Fixes a bug where the redirect file for apache or nginx wasn’t written.
Yoast SEO Premium - Version 12.9.2 - January 30, 2020
- Hides the Facebook settings when Open Graph is disabled.
- Adds a success state to the paginated comments Health Check. This means the paginated comments check will also be shown when the paginated comments are set up correctly.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when malformed redirect URLs were present in the database.
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.