Adobe - Technology Auditor - Bangalore - Apply Online 2020
Adobe is seeking a dynamic Technology Auditor to join our Global Internal Audit team. The opportunity will be responsible for supporting IT SOX compliance program, technology compliance initiatives, technology oriented operational audits and groundbreaking projects. The role demands talent to have experience in IT general control's assessment, financial/corporate systems, fundamental data analytics, database management as well as strong audit and communication skills. You are also encouraged to stay abreast of business trends, emerging technology, and audit field developments.
- Accountable for conducting walkthroughs, designing and testing of IT general controls and business process controls
- Gather and implement understanding of information systems and business processes looking for both control gaps and opportunities to gain process efficiencies
- Conduct information systems related assessments to cover domains like User Access management, Backup Management, Network, OS & Application Security, Disaster Recovery, Physical Security, Training & Awareness etc.
- Design and execute technology operational audits, system implementation reviews and applicable advisory reviews with full involvement in planning, fieldwork & reporting
- Demonstrate data analytics & automation to support risk assessment, planning, audit procedures, continuous monitoring and present visualization to support the analysis results
- Ensure accurate identification and disposition of internal control issues that have potential financial, technology, operational and/or compliance risk implications to the company and that they are well-defined, detailed and the root causes are analyzed, discussed and agreed with management
- Work in multi-functional teams to provide IT controls expertise and build collaborative and unquestioning relationships with the engagement team and business partners including IT, business, finance, and engineering
- Prepare accurate, logical, and detailed audit work papers and reports clearly describing the scope, test procedures, findings, recommendations, and conclusions within GRC tool
- BS/MS/MBA in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience in technology audit services preferably in a Big Four firm or large global public company internal audit or a combination thereof
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: IT controls, financial processes and systems, Linux/Windows system security, networking, system implementations, data analytics, or cloud computing.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with good interpersonal and project management skills to multitask, thrive and succeed in a fast-paced team and lead workload to timely completion
- Professional certification CISA preferred; CISSP, CIA, CPA, and/or CFE
- Confirmed knowledge and experience evaluating IT process areas, such as logical and physical access, program development, inspiring change, IT operations etc.
- Experience in using and auditing ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Knowledge of common IT technologies (OS, databases, network devices, applications)
- Experience with implementing and auditing controls from industry and regulatory frameworks and standards (eg: SOX 404, SOC1, ISO, ITIL, etc.)
- Knowledge of GRC tools like SAP GRC and RSA Archer
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.