Cogniznt - Consultant Recuritment - Chennai - Apply Online - 2020Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant industry field (Required)
- Masters in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering (Preferred).
Problem and Scope Definition:
- Support formulation of problem statement and definition of scope.
- Drill down beyond the problems surface to understand root cause.
- Construct problem statement including problem description.
- Identify key stakeholders and construct stakeholder analysis ie how they are affected.
- Contribute to project planning and effort estimation within scope.
- Support the identification of risks and mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrate exceptional requirementgathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
- Support requirement gathering sessions.
- Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
- Write wellformed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Conduct relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
- Business process modeling.
- Process flow modeling.
- Data flow modeling.
- Stakeholder analysis.
- Demonstrate excellence in delivery of all solutions/recommendations, including supporting artifacts, on time and with high quality.
- Deliver exceptional engagement support, including development and management of project plan(s) as needed.
- Develop highquality deliverables that are “reviewready” the first time.
- Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives.
- Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
- Conduct market research and/or engagementspecific inputs for service offerings eg case studies etc.
- Research industry trends and support innovative ideas for practice thought leaders.
Support in the development, research and design of consulting and domain mindshare such as:
articles, whitepapers, collateral development, eBooks, info graphics, leadership forums, collabortory sessions, Yammer, etc
- Support Cognizant leadership in the development of RFI's, RFP's and Service offerings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships at different levels of the client organizations.
- Support practice building initiatives as planned by practice leadership.
- Ensure utilization targets are achieved by seeking opportunities for one self, internal or external as required.
- Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials (deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant's knowledge management repository.
- Production Plng&Ctrl-Ind Mfg