Dell - Senior Technician, Technical Support - Oct 2020
- Answer customer calls / inquiries (internal and external) on related issues, e.g: Technical queries, Dispatches & Customer Escalation both phone and email systems
- Need to provide resolution for all the calls by researching and navigating through knowledge base
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Deal with other departments – eg: Sales or customer service etc... to solve the customer issues Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations and meeting or exceeding these expectations
- Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations and meeting or exceeding these expectations
- To verify and investigate into customer's complaints or issues and drive for resolution within specified time frames.
- To liaise with sales, logistics, customer care and support teams etc... to find solutions to customer issues
- Ability to Up sell on calls based on Customer needs
- Answer Indian Pro support customer calls / inquiries ( Command Over Engish & Hindi is mandatory) on related issues, e.g: Technical queries, Dispatches & Customer Escalation both phone and email systems
- 2 - 5 years of experience in technical support for laptops and desktops required.
- Experience in laptop/desktop troubleshooting required
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3) , Undergraduates with minimum 24 months of call center experience required– full time experience
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Fluent English and Hindi communications skills required
- Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
- Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts