Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder v2.4.7 Activation

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
Go To Wp-content\uploads , Create Folder elementor_templates And Upload json Files into folder

you can Active Elementor Pro With Any Key!

do not forget You Must Upload Elementor Free + Elementor Pro

honey2

Mar 25, 2019
I have been downloaded elementor pro 2.4.8 v but i m facing following error when uploaded the plugin plz help
Error: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Waiting your response ..Thanks

BR,
Honey

Reactions: PIRATE

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
I have been downloaded elementor pro 2.4.8 v but i m facing following error when uploaded the plugin plz help
Error: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Waiting your response ..Thanks

BR,
Honey
Hi don't install the downloaded zip file directly.. unzip the contents inside you'll find elementor and elementor pro two folders zip the folders separately using any like winrar and then install in wordpress one by one elementor and elementor pro

Reactions: honey2

honey2

Mar 25, 2019
Hi don't install the downloaded zip file directly.. unzip the contents inside you'll find elementor and elementor pro two folders zip the folders separately using any like winrar and then install in wordpress one by one elementor and elementor pro
Thanks, I have been already followed this process butt the issue is still persist, please guide me for further troubeshooting ...Thx

• Sad

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
Thanks, I have been already followed this process butt the issue is still persist, please guide me for further troubeshooting ...Thx
hi just for the confirmation while zipping the folder make sure select "zip" instead of "rar". and use winrar for the same process..

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
still are you getting the same error? thn we can try other solutions.. kindly chk in ur php.ini max_upload_size and max_execution_time everything set as recommended?

honey2

Mar 25, 2019
still are you getting the same error? thn we can try other solutions.. kindly chk in ur php.ini max_upload_size and max_execution_time everything set as recommended?
-----------------------
still are you getting the same error?---Yes
max_upload_size : 64M
max_execution_time : 300

• Wow

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
-----------------------
still are you getting the same error?---Yes
max_upload_size : 64M
max_execution_time : 300
try installing php-curl and php-zip extension to your webserver or enabling them. recommended php version is 7.2. meanwhile try download and installing the plugin zip file this link and let's see how it goes..

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
try installing php-curl and php-zip extension to your webserver or enabling them. recommended php version is 7.2. meanwhile try download and installing the plugin zip file this link and let's see how it goes..
if this doesn't works try installing it from wordpress plugin store..
search "elementor page builder" see if it works

nsdakin

Jun 6, 2019
Go To Wp-content\uploads , Create Folder elementor_templates And Upload json Files into folder

you can Active Elementor Pro With Any Key!

do not forget You Must Upload Elementor Free + Elementor Pro

Are you able to provide a step-by-step tutorial? How do we upload/install both Elementor Free and Elementor Pro? is this from the 2 zips we need to create? And then do we need to upload the templates after? Do we need to remove elementor free plugin before installing?

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
Are you able to provide a step-by-step tutorial? How do we upload/install both Elementor Free and Elementor Pro? is this from the 2 zips we need to create? And then do we need to upload the templates after? Do we need to remove elementor free plugin before installing?
Remove all older versions. install first the free version from the zip and then install pro.

Reactions: nsdakin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock