• Disposable (Temporary) Email Addresses Are Not Allowed On Registration - IP Will Be Banned Permanently.

How do I know if my phone has been hacked?

PIRATE

Administrator
How do I know if my phone has been hacked?

1. Pay attention to battery drain. Sometimes hackers put apps on your phone which, in case of spyware, use a massive amount of your battery’s power. Go to your phone’s battery settings and see the power consumption (it should also tell you how much the battery drained when the screen was off).

2. Look for unusual apps that run on the background. You need to enter the app manager in settings, and if you see some strange app which runs too much in the background, it’s a sign that it’s maybe spyware.

3. Monitor your internet usage. Spyware often use a lot of your internet connection in background. Again, you can see the internet usage of your apps in the settings.

4. See if apps sometimes crash without any reason. Spyware can sometimes interfere with other apps and cause them to crash or close instantly.

5. See if your screen automatically turns on.

6. If your phone is sometimes making calls automatically or sending weird messages to unknown numbers, this may be caused by spyware. Those “weird” messages are often command codes, that the spyware executes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock