How to Download Premium HD Stock Images & VectorsPopular Stock Image Provider Sites:
- Adobe stock
A stock image website is also known as a stock agency. It has photos captured by professional photographers of common places, landmarks, nature, events or people, etc.
Stock images can be procured from agencies for free or by paying for the legal rights for their usage.
The different ways in which stock images can be procured by the user are:
When an image is available in public domain, it implies that it can be used free of cost. The user does not need a license for using them. These images can be used for commercial and personal purposes.
A rights managed image is one in which the way to use it is specified by the stock agency. For instance, the image size and resolution, geographical area of usage, the length of time of usage, may be specified. It can be used by a single user or multiple users.
There is a greater flexibility offered when Royalty Free images are used. Royalty-free implies paying a one-time fee for non-exclusive lifelong use of the image. You can decide how to use the image, how many times to use it, how long to use it, the number of projects you can use it for, etc. You only need to conform to the license agreement.
However, there are certain restrictions on their usage.
• The images cannot be resold or transferred to another owner.
• Images should not be used in an offensive manner.
• There could be a limit on the number of copies used.
• These images can be used by multiple users.
Extended license enhances the facilities offered by Royalty-free license.
Some examples of facilities offered are:
• It may provide the user the flexibility to use unlimited copies of a printed image
• You will be able to sell the image to other owners with this license.
• You can dictate to the owner of the image to withdraw it from being offered to other users.
• An extended license is the most expensive option.
Therefore, when you need an image for your next project, it is better to undertake a cost-benefit analysis. This will help you in deciding on if you want to spend on an image or how much you want to spend on the image and whether the expense is worthwhile!
How to Download:
- Goto the stock photos sites and open the image which you want to downlad
- Copy the URL and paste in the following sites
- Download images with HD Resolution and without any watermark