How To Download Torrent Directly Into Your Google Drive | High-Speed
Tired of downloading torrent at low speed ? Or your ISP just blocked the torrent and getting slow downloading speed because of VPN ? I got amazing solution for you.
Let’s Get started !!!
In this tutorial We are going to use Google Collab to download torrent directly into Your Google Drive ! Sounds interesting, isn’t it ?
Step 1 :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-T9fsfGTd01Qy7ReoTjARUoR0PiTxV6-/view?usp=sharing
- Just Click on Open With Google Collab. If u don’t see this option directly click on arrow you will see google collab option over there
Step 2 :- click on Open In Playground
Step3 :- click on Copy to Drive
- After clicking on open with open in playground popup will occur resulting in opening new tab. Now this opened copy of notebook is your own.
- You can see multiple Cells in Page We will run it one by one !
Step 4 :- Click on Play button on left corner.
- After clicking, it will install Python library on google collab which is required to install torrents.
Step5:- Again click on Play button
- Now in 2nd tab we need to mount our Google Drive to google collab.
- Click on Link which is shown in blue color.
Step 6 :- Authentication
Done & Enjoy