How To Get A Free .EDU Email Account May 2020
This requires a few simple steps..
- 1. Visit this website: https://www.sfcollege.edu/admissions/index
- 2. Look For the 'Apply' button and click on it.
- 3. Then go to start new application.
- 4. Select U.S Citizen and fill up all the forms.
- For the addresses, I recommend you use some from google maps. You can search for apartment addresses and use them.
- Fake addresses generated from FakeName or any other site are not recommended.
- Use a working gmail address when required. This will be used to send you your SF ID required for future logins
- If asked for SSN, use this https://www.ssn-verify.com/generate
Email activation will take a few minutes (90 minutes max) as stated in their FAQ's, but when this has been done the Email icon at the top will now be clickable.
Then you will be redirected to outlook and start using your edu email!