RSForm Pro -  Joomla Form Builder & Manager

RSForm Pro - Joomla Form Builder & Manager 2.2.8

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
murugans1011 submitted a new resource:

RSForm Pro - The Creation of Arbitrary Forms of Joomla latest version Joomla Form Builder & Manager - RSForm!Pro is the most flexible and yet easy to use Joomla form builder v2.2.0 Free Download

RSForm! Pro
Joomla Form Builder and Manager

RSForm!Pro will allow you to build the most advanced forms with an intuitive interface and a lot of 3rd Party plugins. Since 2007 RSForm! Pro has been improved constantly and reached a level of maturity that makes it a favourite for thousands of users...

Read more about this resource...

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
murugans1011 updated RSForm Pro - The Creation of Arbitrary Forms of Joomla latest version Joomla Form Builder & Manager with a new update entry:

RSForm! Pro v2.2.1 With Plugins and Addons For Joomla Updated Latest Version Free Download

Download RSForm! Pro v2.2.1 With Plugins and Addons For Joomla Updated Latest Version

Changelog: 03 May 2019 RSFORM PRO Version 2.2.1

• Added - New configuration option: Can show caption instead of field's name.
  • Updated - Hidden Fields now display a preview as well.
  • Updated - File Uploads are now validated by the AJAX validation script.
  • Fixed - Some field types were incorrectly showing up as required in the grid builder.
  • Fixed - When exporting submissions in CSV...

Read the rest of this update entry...

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
murugans1011 updated RSForm Pro - The Creation of Arbitrary Forms of Joomla latest version Joomla Form Builder & Manager with a new update entry:

RSForm! Pro v2.2.3 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version Free Download

Download RS Form! Pro v2.2.3 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version

Changelog: RSForm! Pro Version 2.2.3
  • Upgraded - Range Slider can be used in conditions.
Version 2.2.2
  • Added - Can specify a URL to redirect to after submission confirmation.
  • Added - Menu item parameter for the Submissions Directory view to allow displaying only search results instead of the full submissions list.
  • Added - Option to hide empty...

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
That's awesome , thanks for sharing this, seriously ! :)

Some plugins have gotten updates, if find the time one day, I would love to get them up to date :p

Cheers, mate, don't push yourself too much, just requesting haha, what you are bringing to the community is already very helpful <3

Attachments

• chrome_KSWqKaK3wV.png
    chrome_KSWqKaK3wV.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: PIRATE

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
Heyo my man ! Hoping your summer's doing well, was just wondering if you had an update planned regarding these new roll-outs.

much love and take care just like your time ;)

chrome_V54rkLs5B7.png

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
Heyo my man ! Hoping your summer's doing well, was just wondering if you had an update planned regarding these new roll-outs.

much love and take care just like your time ;)

View attachment 459
Rsform 2.2.4

i couldnt able to get newer version of plugins bro pls wait for sometime

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India

RSForm! Pro v2.2.4 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version Free Download

Download RSForm! Pro v2.2.3 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version

Changelog - RS Form Pro Version 2.2.4
  • Added - 'File Upload' can upload multiple files by using the 'Multiple' property.
  • Added - 'File Upload' has new properties: 'Separator', 'Min Files' and 'Max Files', when using the 'Multiple' property.
  • Added - Can now specify the 'Enclosure' and 'Delimiter' for the CSV...

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
Rsform 2.2.4

i couldnt able to get newer version of plugins bro pls wait for sometime

Heyo homie, no problem what you do is already very awesome I can't be demanding of something you do for free for your community. People like you are so golden mate, this is really helpful regarding some aspects of getting certain steps done before buying a proper license, thanks again, you're allowing me to start some crucial foundations before the funding's there, much love seriously this means a lot ;)

tl;dr: no worries, chill fam, what you do is fucking awesome, i'll wait if i have to :p

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India

RSForm! Pro v2.2.5 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version Free Download

Download RSForm! Pro v2.2.5 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version

Changelog: RSForm! Pro Version 2.2.5 - 30 Jul 2019

• Added - File Uploads have a new setting that allows you to create separate inputs for each file when uploading multiple files.
  • Added - File Uploads can preview uploaded images.
  • Updated - File Uploads AJAX validation messages are now changed according to the specific error type.
  • Updated - Conditional Fields...

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India

RSForm! Pro v2.2.6 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version Free Download

Download RSForm! Pro v2.2.6 Joomla Form Builder and Manager Updated Latest Version

Changelog: RsForm Pro - Version 2.2.6 - 07 Aug 2019

• Added - New placeholder for 'Google Map' fields: {field:map} which displays an image of the map.
  • Added - Directory has a new option - 'Show Google Map' instead of just the address.
  • Added - Google Map fields can request the current location.
  • Updated - When editing a...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock