SP Page Builder Pro - Joomla Drag & Drop Page Builder

SP Page Builder Pro - Joomla Drag & Drop Page Builder 3.7.4

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
murugans1011 submitted a new resource:

SP Page Builder Pro v3.4.7 - Joomla Page Builder Free Download Latest Version For Joomla - SP Page Builder Pro v3.4.7 is a global update of the Joomla component for creating pages joomla

SP Page Builder Pro is a global update of the Joomla component for creating pages. This page / content designer runs under the control of Joomla and features a variety of features for creating the most complex sites. This page builder provides a truly new set of tools for creating and managing a site that takes into account the importance of both search engine optimization (CEO) and promotion through social platforms (SMM).

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: sauce666

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
murugans1011 updated SP Page Builder Pro v3.4.7 - Joomla Page Builder Free Download Latest Version For Joomla with a new update entry:

SP Page Builder v3.4.10 Joomla Page Builder With Addons Latest Version Updated Free Download

Download SP Page Builder Joomla Page Builder With Addons Latest Version Updated

Changelog: Version 3.4.10 03 May 2019
Bug Fix

• Page Templates modal not loading in administrator issue fixed.
  • Form Builder addon same form different radio button select issue fixed.
  • All addon backgroundposition issue fixed.
Version 3.4.9
Bug Fix
  • Administrator Page Templates modal's "Live Demo" link not working if not logged in frontend issue fixed.
  • Fixed "JSON...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: sauce666

sauce666

May 16, 2019

Hi there, quick thing, I have the : "This feature available on premium version." I have quick start of Helix Ultimate installed, I tried clearing cache, disabling, uninstalling... Is there a way for me to get this workign when I am trying to import stuff or use other features that require premium ?

Sincerely, Sauce.

Reactions: PIRATE

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
Hi there, quick thing, I have the : "This feature available on premium version." I have quick start of Helix Ultimate installed, I tried clearing cache, disabling, uninstalling... Is there a way for me to get this workign when I am trying to import stuff or use other features that require premium ?

Sincerely, Sauce.
Okay I will check with new resource.

Reactions: ecuas852

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
Okay I will check with new resource.

Heya, fixed the email issue, I wanted to apologize for not respecting your terms, I actually enjoy this forum, I'm not used to creating accounts on there.
But I might stick around, genuinely happy to see that you're willing to help with my issue, but I would understand if didn't.

Kind regards.

• Love

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India

Sincerely, Sauce.
Hi dude

I just tried Installing the pro version and creating some pages in xampp local server and its working as expected. may be am i missing something. i am really not into joomla development it would be good if you provide some more details probably an screenshot of the error where it asks pro version. so that i can check. thank you.

sp page builder pro extension

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
Hi dude

I just tried Installing the pro version and creating some pages in xampp local server and its working as expected. may be am i missing something. i am really not into joomla development it would be good if you provide some more details probably an screenshot of the error where it asks pro version. so that i can check. thank you.

View attachment 276

I have Helix Ultimate Quick Start Installed, the extension installs no problem, I can use some features but when it comes to importing templates, other interactions that aren't addons for e.g.

Is that a little clearer ?

I hope you can help me out, thanks again ;^)

Regards.

Attachments

• chrome_itmT2XqO6B.png
    chrome_itmT2XqO6B.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Chrome_w4fcXPJrGT.png
    Chrome_w4fcXPJrGT.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 122
  • chrome_OuF1fFcVXQ.png
    chrome_OuF1fFcVXQ.png
    230.1 KB · Views: 109
  • chrome_r6IKiNDcVX.png
    chrome_r6IKiNDcVX.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 117
  • chrome_Z3XZDCMkMB.png
    chrome_Z3XZDCMkMB.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 111

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
I have Helix Ultimate Quick Start Installed, the extension installs no problem, I can use some features but when it comes to importing templates, other interactions that aren't addons for e.g.

Is that a little clearer ?

I hope you can help me out, thanks again ;^)

Regards.
Hi i think if you update addons then it will verify license with server. did you check the downloaded zip file for addons and templates. does it only having extension? if so then i will check update you soon

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
Hi i think if you update addons then it will verify license with server. did you check the downloaded zip file for addons and templates. does it only having extension? if so then i will check update you soon

I don't really understand what you mean. How do I install the extra addons ? I tried as if it was an extension, but it's not so I couldn't, or like does it have to be put somewhere in particular ?
Do they need to be installed for this to work properly ?
I'm a bit lost here, could you tell help what to do in a tiny bit more detailed way so we can try to fix this issue together ? :)

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
I meant try installing the addons and page templates manually. inside downloaded zip there is folder contains demos addon page templates (if is this what your trying to do.)

sp page builder pro

PIRATE

Administrator
Feb 27, 2019
India
why not installing them, don't know if it'll fix the premium error but how does one install them manually, like where should I move them exactly ?
sp page builder pro

Under Tools-> Import and addon option is there for page templates. import json files from downloaded zip..

ecuas852

May 16, 2019
try copying addon files in this location
Code:
Server\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_sppagebuilder\addons

Dude you're really awesome you that ?
Thank you so much for bringing this content to me and your prestigious help, much love mate ! Trying to stay active and keep up with what you share ! :D

You're really tops boy !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock