Udemy - Azure Storage Security Guide Course CouponEnroll Now
What you'll learn
- Secure Data in Azure
- Monitor security events using Storage Analytics
- Basic understanding of data storage in Azure - for example, Storage Accounts and objects
Azure Security Engineers implement security controls and threat protection, manage identity and access, and protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of end-to-end infrastructure. This course provides an in-depth study of the security features needed to secure your storage assets and objects in on Microsoft Azure.
As part of the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate exam requirements, you will learn how to
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
- Configure and manage management and data plane security for your storage account.
- Cloud Security Consultants
- Cloud Security Architects
- Cybersecurity Architects