• Disposable (Temporary) Email Addresses Are Not Allowed On Registration - IP Will Be Banned Permanently.

Udemy - Create A Chatroom From Scratch: PHP and MySQLI Course Coupon Enroll Free

PIRATE

Administrator
[New]Create A Chatroom From Scratch: PHP and MySQLI
Udemy Course Coupon

udemy Create A Chatroom From Scratch: PHP and MySQLI

Learn how to build a chatroom using PHP, MySQLI, HTML and CSS
https://www.udemy.com/create-a-chatroom-from-scratch-php-and-mysqli/#reviews
What you'll learn
  • How to create an authentication system
  • How to display text using PHP and MySQLI
  • How to create the interface of a chatroom
  • How to create a sign out screen
Requirements
  • Some familiarity with HTML
  • Some familiarity with CSS
  • Some familiarity with PHP
  • Some familiarity with MySQLI

Description

Do you want to become an expert web developer?

Or maybe you’ve begun learning HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQLI but are still not sure exactly how to apply it to a real-world project?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! This course will guide you step by step in creating a chatroom TOTALLY from scratch.

Okay, so what’s the course about?
In this course, we will create a responsive app landing page from scratch using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQLI.
After completing this website, you can be certain:
  • you are proficient with HTML and CSS
  • you are familiar with PHP and MySQLI
  • you know how to use all the above to build a real project
  • and much more!
Support:
By enrolling in this course, you will have my COMPLETE support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice - it doesn't matter!

Fun!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming websites is a lot of fun and I know you'll have a great time implementing your own ideas as well as those we implement together.

Who this course is for:
  • Web developers curious about how to use PHP and MySQLI to create a real project
chatroom php script, php mysql chat room, chatroom php github, php free chat room, chat room php open source, chatroom php mysql ajax, php chat room download, php chat room api, php chat room app, php chat room, php chatting application, chatting api php, chatting php and mysql, how to create chat room in php, php based chat room, chatting php code, chats für php fusion, html chat room php, chatting in php, chatting in php code, php chat room java, php chat room javascript, php chatting library, chatting php mysql, chatting on php, chatting plugin php, chatting room php, chatting php script, php chatting source code, php chatting system, php chatting script free download, chatting using php, chatting using php mysql, php chat room users, chatting website php, chatroom php window

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock